instead of sending me nudes you can send me
- pics of you smiling with ur fave stuffed animal
- pics of you smiling with ur mom
- pics of plants
- pics of ur dog
- pics of silly lookin bugs that u find
send me the nudes while this geek eats a flower
Disney Film Meme [x] Favorite Disney Male
PLEASE READ. WILL NOT HURT TO AND FORWARD.
Kids are putting Drano, tin foil, and a little water in plastic drink bottles
and capping it up - leaving it on lawns, in mail boxes, in gardens, on driveways etc. just waiting for you to pick it up intending to put it in the rubbish, but you’ll never make it!!!
If the bottle is picked up, and the bottle is shaken even just a little - in about 30 seconds or less it builds up enough gas which then explodes with enough force to remove some your extremities. The liquid that comes out is
boiling hot as well.
Don’t pick up any plastic bottles that may be lying in your yards or in the gutter, etc.
Pay attention to this. A plastic bottle with a cap. A little Drano. A little water. A small piece of foil.
Disturb it by moving it; and BOOM!! No fingers left and other serious effects to your face, eyes, etc.
Please ensure that everyone that may not have email access are also informed of this.
I’ve dealt with these before. If you find one:
- Do not touch it
- Do not touch it
- Clear the area around it. It will explode on its own in time.
- Once it explodes, do not make contact with the liquid inside. If needed, flush it away with large amounts of water.
- Do not try to detonate it. You’ll probably be disfigured.
I’ve seen what these can do. The acidic liquid inside can strip the paint off a car.
when i visited vancouver these were everywhere. it’s not a fucking joke they’re actually scary
Just a reminder that there are awful shitty people out there doing awful shitty things to everyone else
there was a bunch of these at disneyland
i found one in my back yard, when i let my dogs out, i pulled them back inside, took my cousins bb shotgun and shot it from a safe distance (i was in my house and shot from the screen door. When it went off, my family and neighbors came running to see if everything was ok. I told them what happened and to watch out for them.
These things are not a joke! When we went to check the damage there was a fucking hole in the ground. The dirt in my yard is like CLAY.
This shit is bad news
PLEASE DON’T BE AN ASSHAT. PLEASE DON’T LEAVE BOMBS IN PEOPLE’S YARDS.
hoLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? JESUS CHRIST! Please followers keep this in mind and do not touch those things. Fuck. I can’t believe that something like that even exists…
if you’re a girl & you say you’ve never been physically attracted to a girl you’re lying girls are fucking hot
Anonymous asked: Best tips on being body positive?
I love this topic <3
1. Look at yourself naked. REALLY get in there and look. I know it’s hard for a lot of people to really see themselves, but the more you force yourself to look, the less dramatic you are about how your tummy rolls, or how your skin stretches. Once you get used to yourself naked - dance. Dance to Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson, Backstreet Boys, Dixie Chicks, etc. Make yourself laugh.
2. Wear what you want to wear. If you wear all black, baggy clothes and band tshirts, but have an underground obsession with lolita clothes, mix it up! Start out with just wearing that cute frilly thing around your house until you get comfortable to wear it in public. Let yourself out of your box.
3. Dont be afraid of being unattractive. This one is a major truth for me. If you dont feel like getting dolled up every stinkin day, then dont be afraid to throw on those sweats, throw up the hair in a bun and go to target to buy fresh panties. Makeup and dresses can make you feel amazing, but sweats and clear skin can give you a certain freedom. This is the step that I struggle with the most.
4. Surround yourself with body positive people and blogs. They will help you the most. You can’t keep yourself in a closed bubble because your thoughts will get the best of you. Post selfies, explain your favorite outfit, envy other peoples outfits, share your tales of woe, give advice to other people. Having a community makes you realize that everyone, even if you think their body is perfect, has insecurities. You are not alone.
5. Its okay to feel bad about your body. Dont beat yourself up about having hateful days. You are not back at square one. Be progressive about your low-self-esteem. Take one thousand selfies and only post 2. Lady around the house and spread all of your makeup around you. Spend the day slathering as much on your face as humanly possible. Lay on the couch and watch reruns of Friends until you cry. Make a pillow fort. Buy a whole cheesecake and eat it until you feel like you are gunna puke. But remember that these days will pass.
I could think of a million more, but these are the most important.
HELLO. IF YOU’RE READING THIS YOU’RE AUTOMATICALLY PROMISING NOT TO HURT YOURSELF TODAY. NO TAKE BACKS.
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
-Ami Angelowicz and Winona Dimeo-Ediger (via randomsciencemusings)
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
"And I think the first sign you notice when you begin to gain feelings towards a person, is just how easily you get jealous when they give others the attention which you crave."-Unknown (via exoticwild)